Christmas Caroling at Manorcare at Lely Palms 6135 Rattlesnake Hammock, Naples 12/19/12 at 6:30pm
UPDATE: We just got word that SANTA and MRS. CLAUS will be joining us at our Christmas Caroling event tonight!!! Don't miss it! Merry Christmas!!!
People in Need:
Mom with Cancer with 5 young children, thank you for her Christmas tree, dinners, and housecleaning!
This is a 6 yr old boy with AUTISM that we can help along with his Single Mom who is a hardworking Nurse in Naples. She is in jeopardy of LOSING CUSTODY of him at Christmas time. She needs an ATTORNEY (Pro Bono hopefully), to fight the custody battle and get the child support resolved. She also needs funding or volunteers to babysit and funding for his school the Able Academy (a specialty school for AUTISM.) She is the nicest person bearing this heavy burden. Can anyone help? Please contact Matt Langlois here on fb or call at 248.2802. THANKS!
A little BOY one yrs old needs 18-24 mos clothes mainly pants. He has NO TOYS. His sister is a size 4t and she's 2. Mom and Dad are really struggling financially. This is a young family that could use some help for Christmas! Anyone?
ELVES Needed to help sort, organize, and wrap gifts at The Shelter for Abused Women & Children today through Friday. Can anyone spare some time? Please contact them directly. Thanks! Call 775-3862
So very GRATEFUL for Stacy Crossno Dachuk and her Thomas 4H Club for providing a Christmas for a struggling, hard working, single mom with 3 children!!!
Please HELP if you can! We have a Couple struggling with a very difficult situation. The husband has a BRAIN TUMOR and is bed ridden. The wife is completely OVERWHELMED in trying to care for him. They NEED the following:
1. Light cleaning, vacuum floors once a week
2. Laundry bed linens, mainly.
3. Installation of molding, closet doors, and a medicine cabinet.
4. Care of Husband: CNA or NURSE due to Feeding Restrictions, and Physical Care
5. Cooked food, don't care for Pork, mostly vegetarians, love mashed potatoes, quiche, and a small amount of beef sounded good to her.
Here is our Single Mom of 8 that you BLESSED this Christmas!!! Thanks to everyone that contributed. You have no idea what this means to this family:)
SANTA Needed for a Single Dad with 6 Children! He is a hardworking Dad with 2 children with special needs. They need our Help to have CHRISTMAS for the Children. Maybe 2 or 3 people could go in on this Christmas Blessing???
Here are the ages and sizes of the children:
1. Boy - age 14 - sizes small in mens shirts, pants 28 waist, 32 length - likes skateboarding
2. Girl - age 12 - size 12 pants and shirts, size 4 shoes - loves art supplies
3. Boy - age 9 - size 8 slim pants, 8 shirts - shoe size - 3 - loves lego's
4. Boy - age 7 - size 8 husky pants, 8 shirts, shoe size 4 and loves Thomas the train
5. Girl - age 6 - size 5T in pants and shirts, loves anything about being a princess
6. Boy - age 5 - size 4T pants and shirts, shoe size - 10, loves cars, trucks and etc
Serving Thanksgiving to the Homeless
Project Outreach's event today at the Immokalee Friendship House.
Posted by The Project Outreach Team. Posted In : Project Outreach News